.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dancing Shiva

Ramblings and Rants From An UnCensored Woman

3.19.2010

Can't Help Myself

Goodness. I received my nursing acceptance letter the other day!!! I want to make a copy and put it on Mom's grave. I wish she was here for this.

So, I have already thanked everyone- except him. I rewrote the text three times. Wanted to make sure it was a simple thank you and nothing suggestive, nothing that would make him feel creeped out. But, my goodness- how long can a crush last?!?!? Maybe once I fall in love with someone else, it will go away. Great. As if that were so easily accomplished.

I do have a date with Bryan this evening. Let's see..he's tall, silver, 38, smart, funny, devoted to his children...what's not to like? He should be slender, geeky, balding...then I would really be mad for him! LOL.

So, what would Mama Gena tell me to do? Let's go ask!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home