.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dancing Shiva

Ramblings and Rants From An UnCensored Woman

1.24.2008

Relay for Life

This evening I spoke to the Relay for Life coordinator for Arnold, MO. Looks like I am putting some of my brain back to use and working on one of the commitees. Woohoo! The best part is that Madeleine and I are working on this together.

I will be fundraising, but I completely understand if you do not want to give cash. I have become a big charity supporter in the last year, but not everyone is the same....The American Cancer Society is holding several fundraisers for the event. The first one is easy- CAN YOU EAT ICE CREAM????

Maggie Moo's fund-raiser, Thursday 3/13, all day. A % of the proceeds from that day's sales will be donated to RFL-Arnold. Stop by from 5-9 p.m. to see Relay 'celebrities' scooping up ice cream and cleaning the seating area.
http://www.maggiemoos.com/visit_a_treatery/StoreWebSite.cfm?SID=25206

I'll probably work the event, but I am doing some other volunteer and charity work, so it's still too early to commit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home