.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dancing Shiva

Ramblings and Rants From An UnCensored Woman

1.13.2008

Why He's The One

Today, my husband and I celebrate precisely four years of wedded bliss. Well, it hasn't been all easy bliss, but that's just called marriage.

It's utter romance at my house. Candlelight and nighties last night (me, not him) , and dinner tonight. I gave him his mushy card and two gifts last night.

So, here's my gift. For my birthday, he "upgraded" my engagement ring. Money was tight when we married. This year, I received a huge marquise with emerald sides and baguettes. It's almost three carats in all. It was stunning. Well, while taking my mother to chemo a couple of months ago, I slipped my rings off so that I could protect it while washing and cleaning up.....and I lost it. I cried my eyes out. He never got mad at me.

And, on Tuesday, my new identical ring is due to be delivered. He bought me the ring I loved so much- again.

Another reason- as my husband was breezing through the kitchen, he says, "Did you hear about these twins in the news? They were adopted by different families and married, and now find out yers later they are actually brother and sister!"

I said, " Goodness. Does that mean if we discover we are related we can't have sex anymore?!?"

His reply was "No, we just can't tell anyone!"

Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home