.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dancing Shiva

Ramblings and Rants From An UnCensored Woman

11.30.2007

I'm Not That Creepy....yet

Ok, so I had a second and searched for D'onofrio on eBay, hoping to perhaps find a copy of Happy Accident, because I really do like the movie, and no one is going to buy it for me. (I'm in a sentimental romantic mood somehow).

Lots of "fan stuff" on eBay, pictures and autographs, and magnets, yada yada....and two shirts. With "certificates of authenticity". Ummmm.....right.

I am sure Mr. D smells as gorgeous and manly as he looks, and this was supposedly worn once or twice, doesn't mention anything about being laundered....

So, some freak is removing wardrobe items from a set, and selling them? Who is buying them? I am creeped out, and I am sure that somewhere Vincent D'onofrio is sitting in front of his computer, and occasionally does a search for his name, even if just for kicks. Hell, I do it, and I am certainly not famous. But, I cannot fathom how exposed I would feel finding my used clothing for sale. I think there was Shannon Daugherty's bra for sale, and other such items. Ewww.

If I wear a man's shirt, it's because I miss the man, or he's tossed me around all night in an unforgettable manner and I am drinking a cup of coffee before I dress.

I must confess I am a scent hound. Especially since I quit smoking, my nose is so sensitive, more than those around me. I smell EVERYTHING.

I remember when I dated SJ. He walked off for a minute and found me smelling his laundry- his Mr. Bubbles shirt, specifically- just basking in his scent. When I mate, it's with the nose as well as the rest of my body.

He burst into laughter at the time, but then sent me this. It's seems I am in touch with my primal side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home